Friday 17 December 2010

The ' i ' dilema!................


No!!
I am not having a problem with my
although I am sure Freud would beg to differ!
my problem lays elsewhere...
we are mostly an " i " family
let me break it down for you...

papa bear has an iphone
daughter bear (teen) has an itouch
baby bear has an ipod
(not my doing!!!
blame it on Aussie grandma bear
who indulges said baby bear)
Now for the dilema.....
I bought a hoodie for daughter bears itouch
as a novelty gift for Christmas.
Of course I then realised that baby bear will be jealous
.........tough! you say....
I agree
but who wants the drama on Christmas day I ask you??????
So I decided to make him a pouch for his nano pod
It was fun and relatively fast....
life always gets in the way of crafting!
What you need
Fold a strip of felt in thirds
making a pouch and a flap
then stitch infamous blanket stitch
all around
I stiched a treble clef
on the top of the flap
added some scratch
on the inside of the pouch
and now his music is safe in its pod!!
Please note that the only " i " mama bear has
is the " i " in irini!!!
I accept doantions!!!.....
later.........

12 comments:

  1. Brilliant, brilliant ... do you take orders??? Can I have one for my cell phone??? :) :) Just hope someone doesn't bring you an 'I-ron' ... LOL ... Don't settle for less than an iPad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irini, it's very nice! I hope I can manage to make one for my husband's iPod...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family is also i'd up - although Meaghan is desperate for an itouch rather than the daggy ipod she has(who knew ipods would date?). Love the little pouch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Καλημέρα Ειρήνη! Αχου τι όμορφο και χρήσιμο που είναι?! Αν σκεφτείς ότι ρίχνουμε τα κινητά μας μέσα στην τσάντα χύμα, με κλειδιά, στυλό και μετά η οθόνη γίνεται χάλια! Καλό Σαββατοκύριακο!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you are an "i" family ha? Διασκεδαστική η ανάρτησή σου και απολαυστική!!! Οσο για τις θήκες είναι όνειρο!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect! It's a wonderful idea!!!
    How easy is the sewing, though? Did it take you a lot of time??

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely idea!!! i am sure that baby bear will really enjoy it... mostly because it is hand made from his mama bear!!!
    love your "i"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. πάντα οι αναρτήσεις σου είναι τόσο χιουμοριστικές που τρελαίνομαι να τις διαβάζω!!!
    όσο για τη θηκούλα είναι κι αυτή τέλεια!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. πολύ ωραίο δωράκι!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI ii I rInI!! I see mama bear has been busI...lovely pouch!!! have a good wIIIk..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Irini this is lovely! Ipad is the tool for you, I agree with Eleni!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Τωρα ειδα τι εφτιαξες!Αψογο!!!Θα φτιαξω και γω!!!Σου ευχομαι Καλα Χριστουγεννα και να περασεις υπεροχα μαζι με τους αγαπημενους σου!
    Πολλα φιλια!

    ReplyDelete