Friday 19 February 2010

My sons future mother in law!!

I have found C3's future mother in law!! (for now).....
and she is offering candy on her blog...
go and show her some love.....
as Panagiota has all the right qualifications...
for C3's future happiness...

the check list:

1. beautiful daughter
2. swiss bank account
3. Diamonds

It's not a difficult list...
If you think you have these qualifications.....
and maybe more say......
a private island or .....
you have found oil in your back garden.....

leave me a comment.......
I am serious you know ;p.....

now on to some more crafting.....
I am a terrible card maker in my opinion.....
I make maybe in a batch of 10, 3 great cards.....
the rest are boring....
or I hate the colour combo......
the following are just that.....
I always wonder what the %$^&*(.....
was I thinking when I made these!!......

was it a:

1.lack of caffeine
2.lack of caffeine
3.lack of caffeine

probably one of the above......




































Of course I don't hate them......
and some unlucky person will receive one!!
Later.................................

3 comments:

  1. μα τώρα το λες σοβαρά;;; δεν σε πιστεύω! μακάρι να ήμουν ένα "unlucky person" να λάβω μια, αλλά θα περιμένω μέχρι τον Αύγουστο...χι!χι!
    όσο για τα προσόντα της νύφης...ακομα γελάω!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ειρήνη μου δεν συμφωνώ... είναι πολύ όμορφες!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i was unlucky to get your card!!!!
    I always enjoy reading your posts...
    Don't forgett...i too have a daughter...but i luck on the others...

    ReplyDelete