Thursday 11 February 2010

I *heart* crocheting














I am in love with crocheting!!

I thought women who crocheted made only doilies (yes I am a dork).....

I dislike doilies on furniture.....
a doilies purpose is to be painted, glimmer misted or anything else creative that comes to mind then be placed on a scrapbook layout!!

then I discovered the beauty of crocheted scarfs etc......
so with the help of my good friend eleni and you tube I learnt to crochet............
and these are the projects I intend to make!! (did I hear you laugh???)
I'll show ya!!!!!...soon....I think!!!
anyway time to drool


















































































sigh!!!!...............
later............................

5 comments:

  1. I love the bag with the flowers, please.... Will you make me one?!!! Smouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely!!! do you take orders?
    i would really much like a scarf!!! thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried and tried to crochet all to no avail. Those little hearts are adorable and some of the new crochet patterns are wonderful, sigh will try to learn again over winter.

    can't wait to see the end results xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Irini,awesome projects!!!I loved the scarves!!!Post some videos for us if you'd like,some that helped you get started,I'm interested in learning more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ααα,περιμένω να δω μα αγωνία τί θα φτιάξεις! είμαι σίγουρη πως θα τα καταφέρεις τέλεια!! όλα φαίνονται όμορφα!

    ReplyDelete