Saturday 13 December 2008

Rockin' robin.......




















Yesterday I finally finished with this years Christmas cards!! yeah!!
I always start them too late then they seem like a burden instead of a pleasure maybe next year will be different as I say every year!!!
Anyway this sweet little robin (3D sticker) was so cute that something funky had to be done with it....I adhered him to lime green cardstock added some lace and colourful snowflakes, inked it up and I liked the end product so much I decided not to give him away!!

I have this weekend to get started on Shimelles class because then I have to get started on C's costume for the kindergarten Xmas play...He has to wear a suit but I am not going out to buy a suit for a five year old so I decided that I will make a vest and top hat out of cardstock do you think that would work??.....well I will surf the net for ideas....

Later...........

1 comment:

  1. Love the robin ... very cute ... you can incorporate it in your Shimelle layouts! :D

    ReplyDelete