Tuesday 30 November 2010

Oh what JOY!!!......


It's the first of December!
what a magical month it is going to be!!
I can't wait......
the house is decorated the trees are up!!
5 this year!
Yes you read right!
pics to follow tomorrow ...
because today is the December 1st challenge over at
the challenge is to make an ornament...
for your tree
or as a decoration for your house
or as an embellishment on a layout
or christmas card!

I made a fabric banner to decorate the house

and here is how.....
Maya Road fabric banner....
I painted a generous layer of gesso
once the gesso dried I used a snow flake as a mask
and misted with glimmer mist
While waiting for the banner to dry
I cut out the word JOY from chipboard
Then misted again with Maya Road mists
So once every thing dried...
I started embellishing
with stickers...brads and snowflakes!


Hope you like it.....
Later......

9 comments:

  1. Καλό μήνα!!!Super banner!!!I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great garland!! 5 trees, wow. I don't think we will even put our one up this year, maybe just some tinsel...

    I love christmas decorations, I might have to try and squeeze in some time to atempt this challenge. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. η γιρλάντα είναι τέέέέέέέέλεια!!! πρέπει να περίμενες πολύ ώρα να στεγνώσει αλλά άξιζε!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Εudokia.....οχι Ευδοκία μου... χρησιμοποίησα το heat gun για να στεγνώσει...εγω δεν εχω πολυ υπομονή!!! χαχαχαχα

    ReplyDelete
  5. τέλεια η γιρλάντα σου!!!! τέλειες οι ιδέες σου... τέλεια όλα!!!
    για άλλη μια φορα σε ευχαριστούμε!!!!! φιλακια!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Πολύ ωραία ιδέα και πολύ ωραίο το αποτέλεσμα!!Τέλειο διακοσμητικό !!!
    Μπράβο και για τα 5 δέντρα!!! και του χρόνου!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Πολύ ωραία ιδέα και πολύ όμορφη γιρλάντα. Καλό μήνα και καλές γιορτές!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Τέλεια η γιρλάντα σου κοριτσάκι μου. Η Ναταλίτσα μόλις την είδε παρήγγειλε τη δική της για το δωμάτιό της!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another project that makes me drooling all over the screen!

    ReplyDelete