Thursday 18 November 2010

Day 16,17 and 18 of gratitude

let's just say that this week
so far..........
has been a difficult one for gratitude
here is why

Day 16
I was grateful that.........
the demon that was possesing this little man
vanished and I had my sweet little boyand that smile back again

Day 17
I was grateful that my son knew
why the 17th of November is a day of remembrance for Greece
(because there are people who live in this country (natives) and do not have a clue!!!!!!)
I am also grateful that the memory of the
students that lost their lives,
in the student uprising against the military junta
at the Athens Polytechnic on November 17th 1973
has not been forgotten
Day 18
I am finding it difficult to be grateful today
due to some news I got this morning from Australia
I am feeling rage, despair
and my heart is breaking
and there is nothing I can do about it
and the feeling of uselessness makes me very very unhappy...
so today I am not grateful.......

5 comments:

  1. δεν ξέρω τί είναι αυτό που σε στεναχώρησε και λυπάμαι...μπορώ να καταλάβω πως είναι να νιώθεις όταν δεν μπορείς να κάνεις κάτι για να βοηθήσεις όταν είσαι μακριά...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Για τις πρώτες δύο μέρες χαίρομαι, Ειρήνη μου, κι εγώ μαζί σου! Για την τελευταία ειλικρινά Ι hope whatever upset you will disappear and your beloved ones won't get hurt any longer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be grateful that for whatever reasons, there are two tiny souls alive that are bound to your family in spite of some B***h saying otherwise!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Λυπάμαι πολύ Ειρήνη και ελπίζω σύντομα να νιώσεις καλύτερα.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry you feel like that Irini! I hope everything will be better soon. I'll keep an eye on your blog for good news. Sending hugs and positive thoughts all the way to you.

    ReplyDelete