Tuesday 11 August 2009

Challenging challenges!

I have been physically swamped with work....my eyes are tired from so much computer time and I cannot sleep as I am excited about so many things!!...so many things on the horizon which I cannot talk about now (I know that's lame) seriously I have a habit of jinxing myself every time I talk prematurely about the future......
I have also made time to scrap......... it helps immensely that G is taking half days from the office the business world is quiet, Athens is close to a ghost town as it's inhabitants have migrated to the mountains or islands for a fresh air and cool breezes.
Thus, dear G has been looking after C3 so I can work in peace and sneak in a scrappie or two.
Hear are the results.....
This one is for the scrapbookers in Greece challenge for August...we had to make a layout using a grid...so I thought of a calendar



















This one is for the scrapbook 101 August challenge..we had to use stamping in our journalling, a non scrapbooking embellishment I used my fan which is altered a little glimmer misted it blue and added glitter! LOl......and you had to add borders so I used ric rac and lace around the photo



















I am off to rest my eyes.......
Later.......................................

5 comments:

  1. wow!πώς κόλλησες την βεντάλια; δείχνει πολύ όμορφα!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I was thinking of this challenge too! I was stucked with the non scrapbook empelishment... but I found it in the morning!!! So, I might have sometihing to show you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irini have you post it on the Studio's comment site? Cause I didn't see it! And it's so beautiful to forget to upload it there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your LO- The idea to use the fan is fabulous! Great take on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Irini two brilliant layouts ... love them! :)

    ReplyDelete