Tuesday 18 August 2009

Bind it All 'botch job'

...I remember using this expression back in Australia.
What happened?
Well I wanted to make a mini album for a friend (pictures of her with C3 as she is his biggest fan).
I managed to ruin the covers I tried covering up my botched job with pattern paper if you do not look too closely you will not see it! LOL
here it is:











































































































































Not long now till we squeeze ourselves into a little plane that will take us to Kato Zakros in Crete. I am looking forward to 10days of peace and quiet.......I hope so as C3 will be with us, he has not been in the best of moods these past few days. I suppose he misses his friends and Athens is empty i.e. the parks are barren of children. The irony is the day we leave for holidays is the date a lot of people will be returning from their summer holidays.
I am not going to worry about that now as I have a lot of work in front of me and 2 baby books to make as two friends have just had babies and also make some layouts for various challenges.
Later..........................................

7 comments:

  1. WOW!!! ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!! (as usual..) I would like to know, are papers BG?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your mini!!! especially the cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ειρήνη είναι τέλεια τα αλμπουμάκια που φτιάχνεις!!! Πολύ όμορφο κ αυτό!!!! Μπράβο σου!!!
    Στο Blog (http://mmairy.blogspot.com/)μου σε περιμένει ένα βραβείο!!! Το αξίζεις κ με το παραπάνω!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This botch job definately deserves an award!!! Once more a fabulous mini album! Wtg Irini!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ειρηνη ειναι τελειο!!!!!!! μου αρεσει παρα παρα πολυ!!!!!!
    στην Κρητη θα σας δουμε;

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok! Botch job... I can't see it! It's great job actually! I liked the mirror on the cover page and the piece of paper that still has the elements of the company it belongs! It gives an opinion to the project!
    I hope to meet you here! We might come visit you if you want to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful mini-book and I would never have known. I've done that before too - on my cover as well. Man, there was a lot of swearing in my head. ;-D

    ReplyDelete