Saturday, 1 October 2011

6 months of Once Upon A...Sketch

Wow!
I cannot believe it has been 6 months since the blog started!
Here's to another 6 months and more!!!!!
this fortnight our challenge is to journal about
something note worthy that happened last week...
well for me it was the realisation that my baby
is now a 
tween
When did that happen?????????
I realised that I should treasure this time with him
because who knows what the teenage years will bring!
I am afraid I took many photos of this layout
and could not get the lighting right
very very frustrating!!

Our little man and Cherish

here is the beautiful sketch from 
So head on over to the 
to find out more about the challenge 
to meet our fabulous fabulous guest designer
and eye candy from the rest of the design team!!
Of course to see what fabulous prizes are up for grabs!!
here is a tiny taste...lol


see ya there.............

14 comments:

  1. You're boy is soooo handsome,I wish I was younger!!!:D
    Another great layout from the Queen of misting!!!;)
    Hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning. LOVE the way your work is developing and taking different angles. Your photography is also beautiful. Just awesome work. Thanks so much for your hard work at OUAS. Indeed..here's to 6 more months! Oh and yeah...how do kids grow up so quickly? How dare they!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo !!!! Irini just sensational ... 6 months has gone very quickly ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Irini I just absolutely love this!!!! The doodling is fabo! The misting and lettering looks awesome! I so love your style my friend!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love that photo, the misting and loveeeeeeeee the doodled die cut shape!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness me he is growing so fast and turning unto a very handsome young man. Love your layout with your trademark misting and your fab journalling. The blue background is just divine !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Irini, love the hand drawn details they add so much to your work. The masking is beautiful as is the photograph. I often find masculine layouts difficult, thanks for showing me how to do them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i know what you mean...
    the lo is beautiful and i love the hand drawning...

    ReplyDelete
  9. little man is not a little any more ha ha! Perfect Layout Irini!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ADORE your take on the sketch Irini.. your doodled frame and masking looks fantastic!! What a handsome young man.. they grow up so fast, my DS Luke just turned 18 a few days ago and it only seems like yesterday he was my beautiful little baby boy!! Have a wonderful week :)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Irine, I love this page! I love the misting and I especially love your doodling around the border! Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome layout....love the misting, the doodled border and your title work looks fantastic. Such a lovely photo of your son. My daughter is also a tween...so scary...we actually went through all her stuff this weekend and packed giveaway boxes of toys...she kept a few, but it's a big reminder that she is growing up at a rapid pace.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous LO and lovely photo! Your background looks stunning! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete