Tuesday, 17 May 2011

A couple of things!!........

It is time for a sketch on
this is the sketch that the creative team played with.....
it was designed by

Why dont you play too?
You could be in the running for 2 prizes
One from
and the other from Get Creative


and this is my tongue in cheek
layout......
It was C3's birthday last Monday and when he came home from school
he received many phone calls from friends and family
in the photos he is talking to his Grandma Mary who is far away in Australia
I love the expressions on his face so I had to scrap them.....
This layout was so much fun...and in my opinion also funny
as I used my Echo Park collection again....
I know you do not see any pattern paper there but
I am sure die hard fans of "For the record" by Echo Park
will recognise all the stickers!!
there is half a sticker (under the telephone),
a little strip of pattern paper peeking out from the tear
that little technique seems to be popping up in all my layouts of late!! LOL
Our layouts do not always have to be serious
Do they???

Sunday was the May 15th reveal for

this fabulous sketch was designed by
will you create something?
here is a pic of the sponsor and prizes
for more information though
head on over to the blog!!
well worth it!!




So.....
lots of challenges and prizes out there
Later.....



14 comments:

  1. I just love the LO you created. The colors are great. Hope to be able to play along as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Καλημέρα Ειρήνη! Γελώ λιγάκι εδώ μόνη μου! Σε φαντάζομαι με μια κάμερα παντού μέσα στο σπίτι να βγάζεις φωτογραφίες! Ευτυχώς το καλό παιδάκι κάθεται ήσυχο και χαμογελαστό! Πολύ ωραία η σύνθεση σου και πάλι! Και το misting που κάνεις κάθε φορά, είναι τέλειο!!! Φιλάκια

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I've already said I LOVE this layout because you've made a work of art with bare essintials!!! I've to the conclusion that maybe pattern paper is actually restricting us???

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect layout for that sketch! your young man looks so cool & I love your little telephone embellie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Irini...as i said to Eleni this morning and as she mentions here...maybe patterned paper is restricting our artistic impulses!! amazing what a wonderful L.O. you can create with so little products and so much talent!! Na sou Zisi!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loveeeeeeee this Irini! I love love love love those photos, the misting and LOVING the little phone! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. θα συμφωνησω με την Εφη και θα πω οτι στο misting εισαι φοβερη...ολοι ψεκαζουμε βρε παιδι μου αλλα εσυ κανεις κατι παραπανω!!δεν ξερω τι!!
    με τρελαινει η γωνιτσα με το τηλεφωνοοοο!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Με κάλυψε η Εφη!!!Εισαι φωτοκυνηγος???χαχαχα!
    Πολυ καλη συνθεση και ο C3 ειναι πολυ φατσα!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! The misting looks great. The little phone embellie is perfect with the pic...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute, love what you did with that little phone totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous LO! Love the misting and fun photos... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the llittle phone.. Hvave just gotten some for the record supplies and I am completely addicted, they are so good!!

    I love the look on C3 face, very happy. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah what love;y photo's of C3 he's such a cutie but I love , love love the phone with the dolie underneath reminds me of my mother in law she has the little things everywhere ! Yours are much nicer though ! Also love the little reveals of paper genius !!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty! Love the misting!

    ReplyDelete